Menu

Grocery app for Ipod Touch and/or IPhone

Do you have a favorite one? Do you mind sharing it? I think I saw a while ago an app that would do all the neat stuff and also track the best price in a given area. I do not remember the name or details (perhaps it was a wishful thinking on my part).

Anyway, please share your favorite and why. Also how well it works on the real world!

Thanks. Be well

Miriam

And how do you like the GroceryIQ? I saw that one and wonder if that is the one that I read about some time ago. Does it track price changes, etc? I think I am going nuts imagining that there is an app that will track sales/promotion on a given area. If they have not yet come up with such a thing, it is time to do it! I would love that one!

Thanks for all the input. Now, research time!

Be well

Miriam

And how do you like the GroceryIQ? I saw that one and wonder if that is the one that I read about some time ago. Does it track price changes, etc? I think I am going nuts imagining that there is an app that will track sales/promotion on a given area. If they have not yet come up with such a thing, it is time to do it! I would love that one!

Be well

Miriam

Well, if it tracks prices, I haven't figured out how to use that feature. I use it as a list and I can also tell it whether or not I have a coupon. It's supposed to be intuitive and figure out the layout of your store based on the order in which you check things off.

For prices, I use ShoPare. I don't like having to use 2 different apps, but I haven't found just one that does all I want it to.

Be well

Miriam

No, it doesn't automatically figure out the prices for your area or track price fluctuations. You put in the price the first time you scan something in. After that, it helps to keep a running total of your items.