Menu

Books about teA

In this thread, there are a lot of recommendations.

The two that were most recommended were Sheet Music by Kevin Leman and And They Were Not Ashamed by Laura Brotherson (she is LDS). DH and I are reading the first one together and I'm reading the second by myself. They are both very helpful.

The two that were most recommended were Sheet Music by Kevin Leman and And They Were Not Ashamed by Laura Brotherson (she is LDS).

I just put both of these books in my cart on Amazon and need one more to get free shipping. But even more suggestions would be great.

There is also a site called Christian Nymphos you may want to check into for more ideas...

Thanks for the site. I was also looking for a positions book and this site has position page. It's all in words though. I told dh that I think I need pictures (something I never thought I would say ;)). He's ok with just the words...

Thanks for the site. I was also looking for a positions book and this site has position page. It's all in words though. I told dh that I think I need pictures (something I never thought I would say ;)). He's ok with just the words...

Do you have an Android phone? There is a free Android app called Sex Positions that is a randomizer. You just tap the screen and they settle on one position. If you don't like that one you just keep trying until you find one you DO like. :tongue_smilie:

Do you have an Android phone? There is a free Android app called Sex Positions that is a randomizer. You just tap the screen and they settle on one position. If you don't like that one you just keep trying until you find one you DO like. :tongue_smilie:

OK but HOW do you use an app like this when you have kids that might use your phone?