Menu

Sunscreen

Can we talk sunscreen? I am looking for a good sunscreen for my face and neck for when I'm NOT at the pool. Something that won't bead up or turn milky looking when it heats up. I'll be out in the sun a lot when we hit Orlando next month. I've tried Aveeno and Neutrogena's face sunscreens but they get yucky looking after a while. As in, my husband will say something to the effect of "you need to go look at your face". I'll go look, and what had been rubbed in, and looked fine 2 hours ago is GROSS.

I like Neutrogena Oil-Free moisturizer w/ SPF 30. I would reapply it hourly or every 90 minutes if I were going to be out all day like that. HTH.

I do reapply... I wish I could find a tinted moisturizer with a high spf so I wouldn't feel so "naked" without my normal foundation.

Oh thank you for this thread! I am interested also! I burn at 0 ft above sea level in OR through clouds and my tinted windows while driving. I just moved to a desert, a mile above sea level and I am really scared to go outside :tongue_smilie:

I can't wait to hear all the responses :bigear:

Aveeno's facial moisturizer w/ sunscreen in it works for me.

And I do wear it daily, even when I am out in the yard in the summer.

Hmmm... I've tried Aveeno's sunscreen but not moisturizer w/sunscreen. Same with the Neutrogena. Mostly because the sunscreen has a high spf than the moisturizer. I may have to switch my methods....

I've been using this Neutrogena liquid sunblock for my face this year. It goes on smoothly and doesn't feel oily. You can still put your makeup on over it once it dries. I burn very easily and this is the first sunscreen since the gel sunscreen that I don't cringe when applying.