Menu

Where would I find................................

the prettiest cupcake papers in the world?:confused:

I might have enough time to do online ordering, but I would love to be able to walk into a store and find just sweet, sweet cupcake papers.

We are attending the 25th wedding anniversary of dear friends on Saturday. There is NOTHING that I could possibly purchase for this couple so I am going to make GORGEOUS special occasion cupcakes and put them in a beautiful cupcake display stand -- I've decided on the cupcake I will make but I need beautiful wedding-like papers -- and, yes, I will use beautiful ribbons and the like, but it's the papers I am hunting for right now.

help! TIA

UPDATE: Below is a photo of what am probably going to order from a specialty bakery. I am not going to kill myself trying to make those between now and Saturday. HOWEVER, my three kids and my son in law's sister are going to host a baby shower for dd32 in October -- and I am going to start practicing the baby shower molds, etc right now. The suggestions here were fabulous -- I found so many place to look and drool over the fantastic cupcakes and cakes. THX

post-10544-13535084897581_thumb.jpeg

Edited by MariannNOVA
UPDATE

I would call a really good bakery and ask them.

Or I'd go here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_14?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=cupcake+liners&sprefix=cupcake+liners

And order via Amazon Prime and pay extra for next day shipping. You have to make sure the liners are in stock at Amazon for that idea to work.

Edited by RoughCollie

I'd check out any party planner, wedding boutique, caterer supply store you might have in the yellow pages. Here we have the Party Place that tends to carry that sort of thing...don't know what the name of one might be in your area.

I would call a really good bakery and ask them.

Or I'd go here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_14?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=cupcake+liners&sprefix=cupcake+liners

And order via Amazon Prime and pay extra for next day shipping. You have to make sure the liners are in stock at Amazon for that idea to work.

Excellent idea -- i'm always paying for next day w/amazon, but you are right, if the item is in stock, it works!:) :grouphug:

I'd check out any party planner, wedding boutique, caterer supply store you might have in the yellow pages. Here we have the Party Place that tends to carry that sort of thing...don't know what the name of one might be in your area.

I know we have a party store -- I want to call it Party City -- great idea!

Williams Sonoma has some nice ones: http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/fox-run-cupcake-liner/?pkey=ccupcake-muffin-pans

Are you looking for a special color or pattern scheme? Floral? Geometric? Pastel?

W-S was the first place I thought of as we have 3 of their stores close by. My color or pattern scheme is 'wedding' -- not much help, huh? I think I want a cupcake paper that makes one think of a gorgeous wedding dress -- I am probably asking too much of a simple little cupcake paper.:001_huh:

The cupcakes will have white curled chocolate on them so I was thinking of shades of white.

http://www.globalsugarart.com/cat.php?cid=955&s=&name=CupCake%20Supplies/Fancy%20Cupcake%20Wrappers

So many websites, so little time!;)

thanks for the suggestions -- the above is just one that I found through amazon. EXACTLY what I am looking for.

Do you have a friend with an electronic die cut machine (e.g. Cricut)? You could make those quickly and easily!