Menu

TT users, did you know they revamped 2 of their upper levels?

I got an email about this. They have revamped Pre-Algebra and Algebra I.

I have heard people say they don't use the upper levels sometimes because it isn't self-checking, etc. Just in case someone is interested, I thought I would let you know that it is all those things now. :001_smile:

I just got off the phone with Teaching Textbooks. They said that the content is the same - the only change is the automated grading for Pre-Algebra and Algebra I. The rep said that they look different from the table of contents, but that all the same content is there, with no major changes. She said they should be available by July. If you need it before then, if you purchase the old version, you can mail it back (at your expense) and they will exchange it for the new version. Additionally, Algebra II will be done next, and then Geometry. They are not expected to be done this academic year. Hope this helps!

Edited by Jen in DE

You know, I got an email about the upgrade for owners of the previous version, and as much as I love the self-grading, I don't think I *can* upgrade. First of all, I think it's close to a hundred dollars for the upgrade (and I don't think I can scrape that together for each course) and second, you have to mail back *everything* including the cardboard cover the dvds came in. Um...are we the only ones in the world who take our cds/dvds out of the cardboard thingy and keep them in a cd storage case? :001_huh:

As exciting as I'd find it to have the self-grading, I don't think I'm going to get it. :nopity: