Menu

Next years Sonlight books . . .

. . . may be finished by June! At least the way my 6yo son is flying through them! I ordered Core 2 used and the first half arrived yesterday. Boy, am I glad I bought the Intermediate AND Advanced for last night he flew through one of the intermediate books!

I may have to hide the rest of the books so we can actually use the core when it's time! ;)

A lot of the 2 int (Grade 3) readers have sequels so you could get those from the library. I don't usually let ds read too far ahead in his official school readers but get him a generous load of library books instead. However, he just couldn't wait to read the Littles so we made a deal that he could read a sequel when we get to that book in the schedule. He will often finish a book on his own time but he still has to read it to me during school. He doesn't mind rereading it at all. How else will I know what happened? :D

I may have to hide the rest of the books so we can actually use the core when it's time! ;)

Isn't that a great problem to have? My dd fell in love with the 3rd Grade Detective series and had the first two books read in two days. I told her not to touch the rest for now so we can read them when we are officially 'there'. But I'm rethinking that now. I might just let her go for it....:)