Menu

Introduction

I have been lurking here awhile! So, I figured it is about time I formally introduce myself.

My name is Kelli, and I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 20 years!

We have four beautiful daughters ages 17 (junior), 14 (8th), 12 (6th), and 9 (3rd). I have been homeschooling our 9 yo this year while the other three have been at the local public school. She is a full time competitive gymnast and her gym has a "homeschool" program. Basically we school from 8-11 and she is at the gym from 12-5 or so. But, next year, I will homeschool my 17yo as well as my 9yo. My 17yo is so over high school and wants to graduate by December. I think it is totally doable since she only has 3.5 credits left and is currently on the block schedule. She takes 4 classes a semester and could be done in one more semester through the high school. However, the high school won't let her graduate early so she would have to take "junk" classes to fill the time! She hates the idea of wasting time so she has requested that I homeschool her too.

I am sure I will have a million questions regarding what to do for high school and I look forward to meeting all of you!

Kelli