Menu

Teaching Textbooks question - sharing

parias1126

I have an advanced 2nd grader in the Fall and a 3rd grader that is behind so they are working at the same level. I am thinking of supplementing our MUS with TT, but want to know if I can use 3rd grade for 2 children? I know it keeps grades, etc, but can it have 2 children set up on one set of DVDs?

I have an advanced 2nd grader in the Fall and a 3rd grader that is behind so they are working at the same level. I am thinking of supplementing our MUS with TT, but want to know if I can use 3rd grade for 2 children? I know it keeps grades, etc, but can it have 2 children set up on one set of DVDs?

Yes. Each child has his/her own account with a separate password. You track each child from your parent account. Pretty nice arrangement :001_smile:

You can even if you only have one computer. The TT CD when you install it will help you set up for more than one child taking it at a time. When I was using it, we had it on a laptop the kids shared, and it worked out fine.

:iagree: My experience is that if you buy it new you can set it up with 2 kids on one computer, but when I bought it used and had to call the company to get it reset, there is only one account at a time. Not sure why though. I don't need it for two so I haven't investigated further.