Menu

Does your walmart take computer printed coupons?

I get Allyou emails and they have a coupon for buy one get one free Oliveri olive oil and it states only at Walmart but in the past I thought walmart didn't take computer printed coupons. Last time I tried using a coupon which was about this time last year cashier told me they didn't take them. I havent been to Walmart since December. I don't shop there often not close to me just wondering if it was just my Walmart. I hate to waste ink if they won't take coupons.

Diana

Mine always has. I don't use Allyou. But I've printed out plenty of coupons and never had a problem. I'd speak with the manager. Also, don't forget that Walmart price matches so bring in your ads from competitor's and they will give you that advertised price. Saves trips to other stores!

Ours have "official looking" signs posted at every register and printed on the receipt that they take manufacturer and internet printed coupons.

Here is the official coupon policy. When I was couponing regularly, I would keep printed copies of each store's policy (when available) in case I needed it.

Also, All You is a Walmart-exclusive magazine. I hope they'd take their own coupons!