Menu

Free Grammar Workbooks (Goodbye Easy Grammar)

goldberry

http://www.sfreading.com/resources/ghb.html

I am using the 6th grade one and I really like it. It is very straightforward and also contains writing advice about voice, etc.

I ordered the Easy Grammar books for 6th and am about to put them up for sale. Some may like them, but for me and DD they have so many complicated rules it was even hard to get the main point. Plus they were expensive.

Just sharing a nice free resource!

Very cool! Thanks for sharing this. Did you download it? If so, how?

Or, were you planning on using it by page online as needed. I'd love to be able to print it off.

Thanks!

You can download it by link. Each like opens a pdf and you can save that. It means it'll a little time to download, but then it's on the computer and printable as needed.

Wow. Great. Will be very useful to my 1st Grade son. Having hard time to find time to teach him FLL. This is something that he can do on his own with little assistance.

Please correct me if I am wrong:)

The do look pretty simple, but 1st grade might still need some help I would think. I'm on 6th so maybe someone else might know better!