Menu

Considering TeacherFileBox Co-op discount. Any thoughts?

krisandpaula

I've been debating this for a couple of years. I do like some of Evan-Moor's stuff, and have used several of their reproducible books, but a lot of it is just busywork (even if it's meant to be fun), which is one thing we avoid by homeschooling.

I've been looking around their site, trying to see what exactly I would be buying access to. Are you able to print things from any of the Evan Moor workbooks, like History Pockets, Daily Geography, etc? Or are these entirely different sheets that are made just for the Teacher File Box? It seems like a lot of holiday stuff, which is fine, but not what I would be looking for. I would like more supplements for our subjects, like LA, history, math, etc.

Thanks!

Basically what it is, is access to all their material. Now it is not listed "history pockets", you can search history pockets and every one pops up for you to use. Also there is other material in there that is not in their books, added worksheets.

You have catagories to choose from when searching. You can go by grade, or go by curriculum (then break down to subject and topic), OR go by theme then break down subject and topic, OR holiday which also is broke down by subject and topic. You have access to tons and tons of the material. Some really great craft, art, reading, math, history, science, writing, geography, all of it.

Now yes some is busy work, but for me I am able to pull so much from there to make up a huge chunck of what we do.