Menu

Has anyone ever heard of "Earthing?"

My in-laws have bought into this hook, line and sinker. My MIL is a registered nurse (retired) and they're pretty conservative. No, actually they're VERY conservative. Yet they've spent big money on these electric "grounding" pads for their bed and swear they feel better.

She gave my mom (an APRN, retired) the book to read and mom thinks it's a load of you know what. She's a born skeptic, but I"m inclined to agree with her.

Anyway, just wondered if anyone knew anything about this-- I'd never heard of it before MIL started raving about it at a family dinner one night.

astrid

We haven't read it, but my mil (apparently) arranged a "friend" of hers to send this book to my dh in an effort to cure :confused: his MS. She knows we won't accept health advice from her. Dh was quite irate. Without looking at it, we are of the opinion that it's like every other nutty thing his mom's latched onto in the past 30+ years (religious, health, political, etc.).

We're in the cynical-skeptic camp about a lot of things here.