Menu

Wheelock's Latin---where are the answers?

At the end of each chapter are sentences and a paragraph for you to translate. Where can I find the answers to these? I can't stand not being able to check myself, but I don't see the answers anywhere in the book. :confused:

Here is a link that works:

http://www.harpercollinschildrens.com/harperchildrensimages/_Academic_WheelockToBeDeleted/

The end of it says "to be deleted", so I am not sure waht this means, but it has the answer keys to the book (as well as some other documents...from a class??), but each chapter is a separate pdf. I downloaded a single pdf over the summer for both the book and workbook. I will try to find the link later this evening and see if it still works. I like the "official" answer key because it includes the text you are translating.

I wonder if it's "to be deleted" because a 7th edition is coming out this summer.

Yup.

Apparently Latin's changed a lot since 2005. :glare:

:001_huh: How many times can they possibly revise that book? :001_huh:

I found the site that has the answer key for Wheelock's text and workbook. You have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. You can download several chapters at a time, or the entire answer key (whcih is what I did).

http://sites.google.com/site/spezadams/wheelocks1when

This has been very helpful when grading homework! Enjoy :D.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!