Menu

Settle the "discussion" over bed sheet placement

How do you make a bed?  

1. 1. How do you make a bed?

• Sheets have right sides together
    • Top sheet has right side up
    • We only use white sheets so we don't have this problem.
    • We only use solid color sheets so we don't have this problem.
    • We do not use sheets at all on our bed.
    • Oh, for the love of all that is holy, just make the bed already
    • Other

I make my bed for the same reason I shut a cabinet or a closet door after I open it. I just cannot stand the look of disorder or clutter. I like the rest of the house to be neat and orderly too, so maybe that's why.

yeah- - that's Mr. Boo too. Me: I don't like NOT being able to see where things are at a glance, so I like open cabinet/closet doors and see through pockets on the bathroom doors/school area. the 'visual clutter' of an unmade bed doesn't even register as a problem w/ me. ;)

I could have picked several answers, but went with "For the love of all that is holy!" 'cause really, WHO CARES. Okay, maybe Grandma. IF Grandma was coming (which would be very disturbing and somewhat macabre in my case), I'd make it Grandma's way (right sides together). Most of our sheets are white, and whites and solids are convenient for making this a non-issue. But really, short of guests, as long as the bed it made, it JUST DOESN"T MATTER. ;)

LOL! My thoughts exactly! I'm happy to just get it done.

My bed has a fitted sheet and flat sheet. The flat sheet goes right side up. It always has. However if I made my bed in such a way as to pull back a bit during the day to show the sheet, I would change that. That I can think of I've always bought solid colors. Right now my sheets on my bed aren't even the same color. It bugs me but obviously not enough to do anything about it. I also keep only one set of sheets per bed. It demands that when washing is done, it is also completed that day. :)