Menu

Well, I understand your trepidation but I would have 'lost the moment' if I'd made them get up so I could put on sheets to take a 'proper' picture. It's really the candid pics I like the best. As to the reason behind the bare mattress, I follow FlyLady (but I'm more of a flutterer than a flyer :D) so today was the day to pull all the sheets and blankets of the beds and either wash and dry those to be put back on or put on a different set. Anyway, that's the reason.

And I'm not a total unschooler. I think we're a combination of structured (because I lean heavily on Sonlight) and non-structured (when I just can't stand to be inside anymore or just can't deal, ya know! :lol:)

Well, I understand your trepidation but I would have 'lost the moment' if I'd made them get up so I could put on sheets to take a 'proper' picture. LOL It's really the candid pics I like the best. As to the reason behind the bare mattress, I follow FlyLady (but I'm more of a flutterer than a flyer :D) so today was the day to pull all the sheets and blankets of the beds and either wash and dry those to be put back on or put on a different set. We are in the process of switching our bedrooms. Anyway, that's the reason.

And I'm not a total unschooler. Oh I didn't think you were. I think we're a combination of structured (because I lean heavily on Sonlight) and non-structured (when I just can't stand to be inside anymore or just can't deal, ya know! :lol:)

I am surprised at your response. I didn't realize that my post would cause a need for an explanation.

;)