Menu

ARGHH..I am so ready for Asylum but the program is not til March

I cannot WAIT until you order it and give feedback! I'm on week 4 of Insanity and LOVE it still. I'm still trying to figure out how to run when I'm doing this.

I just ran 1 day a week, Sunday. I usually only ran for 3-4 miles but since Insanity, I could for 90 minutes or more. I don't do marathons because my feet would fall off. I do the run because it's nice to shake out all the Insanity.

I was thinking about doing that, but I really want one day off! And, for me, it's all about the shower. I just don't want to shower twice/day. So, I get up and work out early. Then shower. Once. I want to train for a half marathon in April and should start back running a little now. On Sunday (my day off of Insanity), I go to church and shower beforehand. I really don't want to come home and work out and shower again!!!!

I'm thinking of finishing up this round of Insanity and then, the third month, run 3x/week and to Insanity 3x/week.

I was thinking about doing that, but I really want one day off! And, for me, it's all about the shower. I just don't want to shower twice/day. So, I get up and work out early. Then shower. Once. I want to train for a half marathon in April and should start back running a little now. On Sunday (my day off of Insanity), I go to church and shower beforehand. I really don't want to come home and work out and shower again!!!!

I'm thinking of finishing up this round of Insanity and then, the third month, run 3x/week and to Insanity 3x/week.

That's true. But I am used to showering a couple of times a day because of my martial arts training.

I wrote a blurb on my page about how the hardest thing to do is rest and not do anything. I was really bad and ran on my "day off".