Menu

Does anyone else not have it in their spirit to give anon neg rep? nt

Oh my goodness, I am TIRED, LOL. I originally posted that I don't trust people here, because of the nasty comments that have been left for me. That was pertinent to the conversation. (I thought). Then I was pointedly questioned about that, and tried to clarify (which I haven't yet succeeded at).

It's not just the lack of pos rep points that causes me to suspect the few I am HIGHLY suspicious of. It is a cumulative file of sorts. There are a select few that I am not suspicious of, for various reasons. But then, they "could" have another login and use that to neg. rep. LOL- I highly doubt that many who actually post here would be so conniving and ridiculous as to do such a thing- BUT I don't *know* everyone here well enough to totally dismiss the idea. I am suspicious of everyone else- a few much more so than others.

There may not be a point in saying that, LOL. There's not always a real "point" to a post, except to participate (in however serious or frivolous a manner) in the conversation. :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness, I am TIRED, LOL. I originally posted that I don't trust people here, because of the nasty comments that have been left for me. That was pertinent to the conversation. (I thought). Then I was pointedly questioned about that, and tried to clarify (which I haven't yet succeeded at).

It's not just the lack of pos rep points that causes me to suspect the few I am HIGHLY suspicious of. It is a cumulative file of sorts. There are a select few that I am not suspicious of, for various reasons. But then, they "could" have another login and use that to neg. rep. LOL- I highly doubt that many who actually post here would be so conniving and ridiculous as to do such a thing- BUT I don't *know* everyone here well enough to totally dismiss the idea. I am suspicious of everyone else- a few much more so than others.

There may not be a point in saying that, LOL. There's not always a real "point" to a post, except to participate (in however serious or frivolous a manner) in the conversation. :)

Well it has been nice seeing you around again. I've missed you :001_smile:

Have I mentioned I really, really, REALLY should be cleaning my house??

Oh yeah, and that grocery shopping thing...

There's not always a real "point" to a post, except to participate (in however serious or frivolous a manner) in the conversation. :)

Now I'm with you on that. Speaking of which, shouldn't I be getting lunch for my children...?:tongue_smilie:

Should you? :D

I've fed mine, now I "need" to go take a shower and do some shopping. I don't enjoy shopping, but I'll try to grab a chocolate bar while I'm out, and do my darndest to stay in a semi-good mood. Or at least, not come home all p!ssed off after dealing with so many strangers, LOL.

Jenn, what's sorta funny (now that I think of it) is that a lot of the people I "trust" on these boards are the people I've argued with the most (I'm not talking about people I've made irl friends with).

It's kind of strange that way...

Well I think she is STILL talking about the passing around of neg rep...and ganging up on people....is idiotic.....I still don't see where she called people HERE idiotic.

Apparently we have a difference of opinion as to the interpretaion of this post. It would be really nice if the author would come back and clarify.