Menu

How long do you wait for used curriculum to show up on the board before you

Depends how long the curriculum has been in use--I know I can always find Saxon, WP, TOG, Sonlight, Rod and Staff, SOTW, and a host of other, well-known programs, used and for considerably less than new.

TT is a relative newcomer, so there aren't a lot of copies out there. Have you checked Vegsource, Homeschool Classifieds, and here?

Until I can't wait anymore! Meaning, that I wait until about 2 wks before the start of the school year (or before needing to use the book). I'm a bargain shopper b/c I have to be. I can't buy new unless absolutely necessary. Wait it out unless you absolutely NEED it like NOW!

Until I can't wait anymore! Meaning, that I wait until about 2 wks before the start of the school year (or before needing to use the book). I'm a bargain shopper b/c I have to be. I can't buy new unless absolutely necessary. Wait it out unless you absolutely NEED it like NOW!

I'm in this same boat. I wait, looking for used, until - when you calculate shipping time - it will arrive within a few days of us needing to USE it. And, sometimes (often) I go without or go with my second choice.

I have LOTS and LOTS of venues for finding it, though - boards and yahoogroups, etc - and within the past year there hasn't been anything that I wanted to find used that I didn't, except for a consumable student workbook from MUS. ;)