Menu

And, ANOTHER Cymbalta Question: What time of day..............

do you take it? :confused:

I've been taking it in the morning (7am) but I've noticed that I'm kind of not-very-motivated to do anything until about 4pm, and then I start going great guns getting stuff done.

This is making me think that perhaps I should be taking it in the evening?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

do you take it? :confused:

I've been taking it in the morning (7am) but I've noticed that I'm kind of not-very-motivated to do anything until about 4pm, and then I start going great guns getting stuff done.

This is making me think that perhaps I should be taking it in the evening?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I took mine in the evening and I was so sick, couldn't sleep...had so juch energy all night and then...well, you know what happened. So, today i took it in the AM...and I actually felt ok..even though it was the first day. We will see about tomorrow...LOL.

My daughter takes it in the evening...says it helps her to sleep. I found the opposite...so, I guess this stuff works differently on everyone.

Faithe

I took mine in the evening and I was so sick, couldn't sleep...had so juch energy all night and then...well, you know what happened. So, today i took it in the AM...and I actually felt ok..even though it was the first day. We will see about tomorrow...LOL.

My daughter takes it in the evening...says it helps her to sleep. I found the opposite...so, I guess this stuff works differently on everyone.

Faithe

I am going to try again in the morning. If I get that PM burst like I did today, then I think I may try late afternoon. Truthfully, I basically thought about 'what' I had to do most of the day and then at 3pm, got a 7 hour burst of motivation and energy. I will see what happens tomorrow. Thanks --:grouphug:

I am going to try again in the morning. If I get that PM burst like I did today, then I think I may try late afternoon. Truthfully, I basically thought about 'what' I had to do most of the day and then at 3pm, got a 7 hour burst of motivation and energy. I will see what happens tomorrow. Thanks --:grouphug:

A 7 HOUR BURST OF ENERGY??? Where can I get one of those?? I feel like I got hit by a truck. I am both tired and wired...weird combination...but if this will help with Fibro for me llike it did for my dd...i am willing to try. Yesterday, I could barely walk across the floor...and that was ON a painkiller. That is when i decided to give the Cymbalta another try....

It seems like the kind of med that you have to figure out how it works best. I am hoping it will work without me falling again, or being so brain fogged.

Hope all is well....

Faithe

A 7 HOUR BURST OF ENERGY??? Where can I get one of those?? I feel like I got hit by a truck. I am both tired and wired...weird combination...but if this will help with Fibro for me llike it did for my dd...i am willing to try. Yesterday, I could barely walk across the floor...and that was ON a painkiller. That is when i decided to give the Cymbalta another try....

It seems like the kind of med that you have to figure out how it works best. I am hoping it will work without me falling again, or being so brain fogged.

Hope all is well....

Faithe

I am taking it for depression so I am sure that it is totally different for me than for you. I've had this same experience, though, with the zoloft as well -- I go through a period of absolute boundless energy. I would have to describe brain fogged as the way I feel a little after taking it -- I become so totally unmotivated to do anything, and then in a few hours, it lifts and I am like a maniac. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

I didn't call my mom today -- I'll try tomorrow. I certainly hope we figure this med thing out. Let me know how you are doing.:grouphug: