Menu

Anyone know where to find BPA-free cups for adults?

We just switched to all-glass to stop with the searching. We did squat heavy glasses to help with the accidental knocking over. We even switched them for the boys. I got tired of looking and just prefer this alternative now. It's worked out well for us, so far!

We just switched to all-glass to stop with the searching. We did squat heavy glasses to help with the accidental knocking over. We even switched them for the boys. I got tired of looking and just prefer this alternative now. It's worked out well for us, so far!

This is about where I'm at in my search too.... ready to give up. In fact, I did buy a few short, heavy, glasses but was still hoping to find some plastic ones so thought I'd try here as a final effort. I figured if anyone could help me, if would be the Hive!:D

This is about where I'm at in my search too.... ready to give up. In fact, I did buy a few short, heavy, glasses but was still hoping to find some plastic ones so thought I'd try here as a final effort. I figured if anyone could help me, if would be the Hive!:D

We've always used glass, and I have no complaints about it. Plastic cups are lighter and much more likely to be knocked over and spilled. Since my kids have grown up with glass, they almost never spill or break. (My husband actually breaks more stuff than the other three of us combined --- guess which kind of cup he was allowed to use as a child!)

These are fantastic. We have a set in each color.

http://www.preserveproducts.com/products/tableware/everyday.html

*dishwasher safe

*won't degrade when heated

*BPA free

*melamine free

*100% recycled

Just wanted to say that I found these on iherb.com for a reasonable price. Since I had never ordered before, I found a $5 off code for new customers...

You can copy and paste: IFO068

I could have almost gotten one set free and just paid a couple of dollars for shipping but I decided to order 3 sets. I could only find the green and red, no blue but I was happy with the discount. Thanks for sharing these. We have needed them for a long time. Ds always prefers plastic and now we can throw away our hodge podge of BPA filled junk!