Menu

Strong Cold/Flu medicine

I've got the flu, three days and counting, mack truck hit you, leaving you with fevers, chills, sweats, cough, etc., etc.

Does anyone know of an over-the-counter cold/flu medicine that will knock me out? DH snores and moves, and I laid awake for an hour at 2 am last night. I need something to make me sleep, not too long, though, just til around 6 am. :001_huh:

Also, how about your favorite medicine for children 3 to 8 for same symptoms?

well, when I think strong, I think of nyquil. Thats what hubby takes when he really needs to sleep. It has alcohol :o). I remember I took it once in college. I took it a bit too late in the evening, and had to get up at 6am to work in the kitchen. I felt like I was floating 2 feet off the ground for about 3 hours... anyway, hope you find stuff.

Kayleen

well, when I think strong, I think of nyquil. Thats what hubby takes when he really needs to sleep. It has alcohol :o). I remember I took it once in college. I took it a bit too late in the evening, and had to get up at 6am to work in the kitchen. I felt like I was floating 2 feet off the ground for about 3 hours... anyway, hope you find stuff.

Kayleen

DH just came home, and he said the same thing, take Nyquil. He's staggering around sick too after a full day working, driving and fixing people's appliances.