Menu

S/O: Is there anyone who has NOT started planning for next year?

Heidi

I'm a planner, but no I haven't gotten tactically involved in next year. I'm too busy executing this year right now. :)

FWIW, I've sketched out a rough plan for all 12 years for both children, knowing full-well it'll change, but it gives me a framework.

I am too busy with this year!! do most people usually start planning now?!

I had to tweak or change a good amount of what I started with this year. If we finish this school year still loving what we are using and how I am using it, then we'll continue with it. If not, then I'll worry about finding something new.

I do have plans to add more subjects in later this year though...like AAS inthe next few weeks and maybe SSL. And maybe theater class and an art class. Does that count? LOL

Anyone flying by the seat of their pants with no goals in mind or no idea what you're going to do next year?

That's me.

Well, actually I do have vague goals in mind. I know that we'll do English and Math every year. Other than that, I've changed my plans so many times in the past that I've given up on medium range planning. I think of the next 2-5 weeks, and about years from now. I figure the time in-between will get taken care of when it becomes next month. Then again, my kids are young and I only have two.

Heck, I'm still planning THIS year!!!! Although I do have an idea of what's on deck for next year as I think a few years ahead in the big picture.

:D

Me, too!!

This year has been weird. I'm on the TOS Review Crew so we've been using a lot of products for that, which has left my other plans in the back burner. It's been fun, but different.

I have *no* idea what I want to do next year for content subjects at all. LA is decided (Phonics Road), math is decided...it's the rest that is up in the air!

I haven't started at all. I know we won't have completed BFSU for science, so we'll finish that, but I don't know what we'll do then. We'll finish PR1, then move to PR2. We'll use Rightstart and supplement with Math Mammoth and Singapore CWP or just do MM and CWP. That's all I know right now. :)