Menu

No! No!no!no!no!

I WON'T go back to school on Monday and you can't make me! I want more vacation! I'm not done with the last two seasons of "Say Yes to the Dress!" I want to be an Unschooler! The Wii is educational, right?! Who's with me?!?

:sneaky2:

:lol: Hey, go ahead and take the extra week if you need it. You can always tack it onto the end of the year or double up on lessons here and there. I ended school two weeks before my lesson plans said to in December. Nothing was getting done and we were all crazy. I had to reorganize my files, but it was soooo worth it!

Hahaha! Well, if it makes you feel better....I had to start my music lessons this week at a local private school where I work in the after-school care program teaching music....and some of the moms there with older teens at another nearby private school STILL HAVE THIS WHOLE WEEK OFF!!! So in a sense....this is still vacation week. See, I just totally justified you taking this week to finish your series and feed on chocolate.

:lurk5:

:lol: Hey, go ahead and take the extra week if you need it. You can always tack it onto the end of the year or double up on lessons here and there. I ended school two weeks before my lesson plans said to in December. Nothing was getting done and we were all crazy. I had to reorganize my files, but it was soooo worth it!

:lol:

Didn't the holiday fly by? I mean I can't believe Christmas was only a week ago! I must admit, I also love the lack of conflict in the house when we're not homeschooling. KWIM? We're all relaxed and happy. As soon as school starts up, we all kind of tense up. SIGH, I suppose it would be the same if we Unschooled.:glare: I could always ship them off to boarding school.:D