Menu

I have a $25 gift certificate for Amazon...

It's hard to decide when the selection is so huge, isn't it? It can be overwhelming just browsing around the site!

Have fun spending your money!

Oh -- and see if you can still sign up for Amazon Mom. That will give you three months of free shipping on every order, so you won't have to worry about spending your entire $25 at once to get the free shipping.

If you buy used books or products from third party sellers, you'll have to pay for shipping anyway, though.

Cat

PS. I know there were a few threads here with the link to the Amazon Mom program, but I didn't bookmark them.

I know I would buy books. I have a million on my wish list. Do you have an amazon wish list? If not, definitely make one. It's nice to have to jog your memory when people ask for gift ideas or when you come into a bit of money and want to get something for yourself. :001_smile: Or when you receive an amazon gift card. :D

When I get a gift card, I like to buy something that I wouldn't have bought for myself with "my" money, so it is sort of a splurge. I like the idea for kitchen stuff (if you like that sort of thing). The whirly pop is wonderful, if you like to make popcorn. We use our ALL the time. It is fun, and something I NEVER would have bought, but we received it as a gift and LOVE it.

Have fun! I asked for amazon gift cards this year, but didn't get one. :glare: