Menu

So I need to leave in a couple of hours.

I'll put this as gently as I can, but are you sure they would want you there with a sick child?

I know I wouldn't, even if I hadn't seen you all year, and I would be really annoyed if I showed up for a family Christmas and someone was there with a vomiting child. (And if it's a long trip and you get sick, too, it will be a miserable trip back home for the whole family.)

I hope your dd feels better soon! :grouphug:

Cat

I'll put this as gently as I can, but are you sure they would want you there with a sick child?

I know I wouldn't, even if I hadn't seen you all year, and I would be really annoyed if I showed up for a family Christmas and someone was there with a vomiting child. (And if it's a long trip and you get sick, too, it will be a miserable trip back home for the whole family.)

Cat

:iagree:this coming from us catching the 9 day stomach flu because all the cousins were barfing on Thanksgiving and neglected to tell us. They also ruined a Christmas by showing up sick and taking down 60 people with them. horrible.

It stinks, but its not worth it, especially with the severity of this years stomach flu bug.

Cat

I know. That is my dilemma. I have the other 4 kids, too and DH was supposed to meet me there after work.