Menu

difficult Christmas gifts

I'm struggling with two last Christmas gifts. Any ideas?

1. Great-grandma who lives across country -- mid-80s, poor eyesight, doesn't get out a lot, lives in a small house that's jam-packed with knick-knacks.

2. The children's god-parents -- married couple, empty nesters, on a strict diet (so no food-related gifts).

I'm struggling with two last Christmas gifts. Any ideas?

1. Great-grandma who lives across country -- mid-80s, poor eyesight, doesn't get out a lot, lives in a small house that's jam-packed with knick-knacks.

2. The children's god-parents -- married couple, empty nesters, on a strict diet (so no food-related gifts).

My grandma wants candy (she's in her 80's). I make her candy and send it with love...you could send flowers and a little box of candy. Don't forget to send pictures of the kids (you could make/send a little photo album with some notes of things the children from throughout the year too, my kids' great-grandparents LOVE these. Aparently, older people really enjoy sweets, at least that's what I am being told ;-)

the children's god-parents? A magazine subscription to something they had an interest in (gardening, travel?), see little photo album above..., Amazon Gift Card, it really depends upon how close you are, (relationship-wise).