Menu

Tea tree oil shampoo...

Paul Mitchell has a good one

:iagree:

There are big differences between brands. I bought an organic one (Nature's Gate) from the grocery store once, and it feels like it coats my hair with something.

I love the Paul Mitchell and the conditioner as well. I buy at at a salon that is local to this area (small franchise).

I've seen Giovanni's Triple Tea Treat at CVS, which I like, and the one by Paul Mitchell. There is one called Organix Tea Tree Mint Shampoo, too. They all seem to have a definite tingle to them which you may or may not like! (I know at least one of these has menthol...)

I have ordered Giovanni's at Vitacost, but I have also seen it at Target and Whole Foods.

Jan

I've used the Trader Joe's brand, which I liked until I tried the Paul Mitchell brand. I really liked that one. Too expensive, though, so...

If you have a Sally's Beauty Supply near you, give their Generic Brand a try. I am currently using GVP (Generic Value Products) Tea Tree shampoo, which has exactly the same ingredients as Paul Mitchell. Is it Paul Mitchell? No. But close enough for my hair to not really notice the difference. My pocketbook does, though. ;)

(Sally's has lots of other GVP "clones" as well...)