Menu

WoW players: excited about Cataclysm?

The patch yesterday introduced all the destruction - I didn't spend a lot of time checking things out last night, but some of my guild members were, and were making comments at how different everything was. It will definitely be interesting!

I don't play myself, but my DH sure was excited. If he hadn't been sick, I think he would have stayed up half the night playing. December 7 will not be a great day in my house--I won't see him or hear from him for the next week. :glare:

Same here, minus the sick part. I haven't played since Burning Crusade. Back then, it was really difficult to play in bits and pieces. Blizzard has made enough changes to make short-term play easier, but I'm still on a Call of Duty kick.

December 7th is our "dating anniversary" too. I'm sure he'll take me out to dinner... while messing around with talent specs on his phone... :lol:

Yep, the shattering happened yesterday. Some of the people in my guild lost around 200 achievement points, but there are a lot of new quest achievements to make up for it. There are quest achievements in the old world, so if you're into that, you'll have to run around doing all the quests to get those. Some of the quests are new, but people reported that some were quests they already did, but have to do them again.

Be sure to go to Hillsbrad and check out the new PvZ quest to get your Singing Sunflower pet. It's quite cute. :)

There are a lot of new flight paths to get as well, but personally I'm going to wait for flying to be in before I go around and get them all.