Menu

Which Jane Austen herione are you?

You Are...Anne Elliot!

quizanne.jpg

You are Anne Elliot of Persuasion! Let's face it; you're easily persuaded, particularly when friends and relatives try to use "the Elliot way" against you. But this doesn't mean that you don't have conviction. Actually, your sense of duty is overwhelming. And though you won't stick your neck out too often, you have learned to speak up when it counts. To boot, you know how to handle sticky situations. You love deeply and constantly.

I have to admit that I'm not familiar with this character. It's funny that my daughter is reading Pride and Prejudice right now!

Wow! that is so wierd! She was the first character I thought of. That scene at the end where she breaks down into tears and loses all self-control gets me very time!!!

quizelinor.jpg

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see

Catherine Moreland!

That's kind of embarrassing.

"You love a good Gothic romance - so much, in fact, that you'll fool yourself into thinking you're living one! You are imaginative and naive, which is at once endearing and perplexing. Perhaps your heart is TOO pure...but it is adventurous. After all, you love a trip to Bath or a stay at an ancient Abbey."

Well, I would love a stay at an ancient abbey....

Yes, I know. I have them (all in a single book, a recent acquire), and will get to them soon! Maybe this holiday season....

quizelinor.jpg

You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see

quizemma.jpg

Emma! Who knew?

I have to say however that I've lived life more like Marianne Dashwood- started out impetuous, naive, insensibly romantic, and later discovered what real love is with the perfect gentleman and friend (although I was fortunate to find a handsome man as well as a gentleman).

Jo