Menu

Who is walking away with things around here?

Seriously! I am so irritated and mystified. Now missing are 2 pairs of goggles, one swim cap, and my new KD Tunstall cd. I am fairly certain at least 2 of the above items are in this house somewhere. The goggles, who knows. But the others are here. But where? I swear they totally fell into a black hole. Given that I completely hate losing things, I am going bonkers with this. It is driving me insane. I think the universe is taunting me. SIGH. I really really hate not knowing where things are.

I am actually missing 4 goggles. I bought them each 2 pair. Now, none. Had to go get more. They just walked away. No clue. I feel like someone is messing with my head because they know it drives me nutty. It's a conspiracy, isn't it. You can level with me. I can take it. It is a conspiracy, isn't it :001_huh::tongue_smilie::lol:. Maybe I should try cleaning. Oh, now there's a thought!;)

Don't you remember NotMe from the old Family Circus cartoons? He must be quite a commuter because he lives here too. He took the watch my ILs gave me for Christmas so I can't wear it tomorrow when we go to see them. He's plotting against me. They already don't like me and now they will think I don't like the watch. Sigh.

Many things go missing from our 3 year old "relocating" them, but it doesn't happen as much now. We never did find the can opener our 2nd son "borrowed" when he was little. I suspect if we ever reupholster our couch, we will find our own land of "Misfit Toys".

Don't you remember NotMe from the old Family Circus cartoons? He must be quite a commuter because he lives here too. He took the watch my ILs gave me for Christmas so I can't wear it tomorrow when we go to see them. He's plotting against me. They already don't like me and now they will think I don't like the watch. Sigh.

Ok, but now tell the truth--do you? Really? :D