Menu

This has been a medically challenged group as of late...

and I feel the calling to offer prayers for the MANY of you that are going through testing for various things right now, biopsies, and other health worries.

I deal with some issues myself (most of them my hypochondria makes up for me) but the worries are all the same. I have been through the biopsy wait, the test result wait, the worry before you can get to a doctor wait. And...it sucks!

I pray that the peace of the Lord is with each of you tonight. Peace that passes all understanding. I pray that your tests reveal nothing of seriousness as well. I post this here because I know that not everyone posts about what they are going through on the boards here. I just want to make sure that you know that I am praying for the unspoken as well. God bless you all!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

!

I pray that the peace of the Lord is with each of you tonight. Peace that passes all understanding. I pray that your tests reveal nothing of seriousness as well. I post this here because I know that not everyone posts about what they are going through on the boards here. I just want to make sure that you know that I am praying for the unspoken as well. God bless you all!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Amen.