Menu

Anyone have a daughter over 21 wanting an au-pair job in France?

The family grapevine has shared that my first cousin once removed (who I do know personally ;) ) is looking for an au pair.

She's looking for someone for a year who:

Is over 21

Has a drivers licence

All food, accommodation & healthcare provided plus 400 Euro per month wage. Job involves taking the lad to school & to his various activities and helping out around the house (not full housekeeping but odd jobs here and there).

I thought someone might want an adventure :)

My cousin speaks Polish and French (obviously) and enough English to get around on. Her husband speaks only French, I think. The lad also speaks Polish and French, and has been learning English at school (creche/kindergarten/something like that) for about three years. I would imagine she'd want someone with some French, but as to whether that is mandatory, you'd have to ask her :)

Rosie

Yeah, I did dream of this job about 9 years ago! But the job wasn't open yet, since the lad is only 7 or 8 :)

I suppose if anyone has an over 21 year old son who wants to be an au pair, he could apply. I put daughter in the title without thinking that a bloke might want to be one. Boys don't become au pairs, do they?

Rosie