Menu

Could you please pray for our oldest dd? It's GRE day!

She is, at 1:00 central time today, taking the Graduate Record Examination. I'm sure she is nervous and anxious for it to all be over. ;) She already has 2 professors who have heartily agreed to take her on as a grad assistant...doing interdisciplinary research with them on *Vertebrate Vectors of Slime Mold* :ack2: ... but she must pass this final hurdle. Thank you so much~

She is, at 1:00 central time today, taking the Graduate Record Examination. I'm sure she is nervous and anxious for it to all be over. ;) She already has 2 professors who have heartily agreed to take her on as a grad assistant...doing interdisciplinary research with them on *Vertebrate Vectors of Slime Mold* :ack2: ... but she must pass this final hurdle. Thank you so much~

Praying!

Ginger, that sounds so over my head that it's funny. I'm just trying to get an A on all my prereqs. so I can get into the nursing program. Your daughter is making my measly nutrition class seem like child's play. :D Best of luck to her!

(BTW, you have a 26yo daughter?! It's funny how I picture people in my head from on here; I didn't realize you were old enough to have a daughter that age. She's just a few years younger than me!)

Good luck to her. I was so stoned when I took my GRE that I have almost no memory of it - I had pneumonia and had burned the inside of my lungs and trachea by going out in bitter cold despite the CBC weather alert and was on major pain killers and codeine. I lost my voice for a month so carried a note explaining to the proctors what had happened - this was back when it was not a computerized test. My best friend said I nodded off for about 10 mins. I managed to still pass, but shudder whenever I hear about people taking the GRE.