Menu

American Girl Doll-Free Shipping Code

I've been WAITING for a free shipping code from AG before putting in an order for my daughter's birthday. It was getting to be too close for comfort and I almost put the order in Friday. Thank goodness, I waited! I was just able to use PF02831.

I hope this helps someone else :001_smile:.

What a coincidence! B-day coming up as well. How long does the code last for?

Missed this before. I think I read that it was good until 11/7.

Where do I enter this code?

Nevermind...figured it out with trial & error!

Glad you were able to find it!

• 2 weeks later...

Does that code still work? I hope! Thank you for posting htis. I thought I would get an e-mail from them since I do get e-mails from the company--and am a frequent flier there. Where did you get the code? I ask because maybe there is an e-mail list I could request to be part of for the better deals. Hope so! Again, thank you. :001_smile:

Does that code still work? I hope! Thank you for posting htis. I thought I would get an e-mail from them since I do get e-mails from the company--and am a frequent flier there. Where did you get the code? I ask because maybe there is an e-mail list I could request to be part of for the better deals. Hope so! Again, thank you. :001_smile:

It should. It's supposed to expire 11/7. I check here before I order from American Girl (or anywhere else!): http://www.retailmenot.com/view/americangirl.com

I didn't get the email either, just happened to see it here. Someone else provided an expiration date, I used it this morning!