Menu

My son ran his first race (1/2 marathon!) And he ranked

I'll just pretend I didn't read this.:D Don't want to think about people who can start train a few months and then do a half marathon as their first race. It's bad enough to have my own boys beat me to the finish line.:tongue_smilie:

Seriously, that is an awesome accomplishment. Very cool!!!

Thanks. This all started when he told my brother (who is an ultra-marathoner) he'd like to pace him in his nest 100 mile race in May. He'll be running the last 25 miles with him. This conversation took place in January, so my brother made him a schedule which he has followed religiously.

Thanks. This all started when he told my brother (who is an ultra-marathoner) he'd like to pace him in his nest 100 mile race in May. He'll be running the last 25 miles with him. This conversation took place in January, so my brother made him a schedule which he has followed religiously.

This is so awesome! I just started to train for my first marathon. Next April. I agree with Coleen ah Youth... Those ultra marathoners are amazing. Tell him great job.