Menu

Anyone Else Going to Cancel Classes b/c of this GORGEOUS Weather?

;)

We are usually at co-op on Friday, but it is cancelled b/c of the holiday weekend.......we were going to have classes here AND get ready for our Roman Feast this evening (to end our study of Ancient Rome).

BUT, the weather is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thinking that we will have to take the dog out for a very, very long walk, prepare for the Feast and forget classes for today.

And, you?

PDG is home from school with a cold...and I have one...and LLL is coming down with one. Blah. It WOULD have to be one of the most beautiful days of the fall so far, huh?

Have fun!

UGH!!!!!! So sorry about the colds - those do seem to go hand in hand with this gorgeous weather, though, unfortunately.

We drove right past your street yesterday - we were coming home from the doctor's office in Arlington with DD30 and I wanted to go home the 'scenic' way as opposed to the 395/495 route. We all loved the drive, and we showed her where we meet for co-op (you know, if you are so inclined, you could still sign up - it is probably 5 minutes from your house), and EVEN I AM ENJOYING IT -- which is amazing!

Hope you all feel better!:)

Stopping class at 11am today to go hiking. Beautiful here, too. Has been for the last week, but I do think it's supposed to rain in a couple of days and I don't want to miss the perfect-weather-window. This season really doesn't last long enough!

We do have to return for oldest to do a practice PSAT later this afternoon. But just leftovers for dinner, so the rest of the day should be pretty care free.

I'm glad it's Friday. It's harder to justify taking off on a Monday. I miss the days of having all elementary age kids, when we could be a LOT more flexible!

Yep! We're scrapping school today to go to Grandma's. We have been operating around here with one car until we can fix the brakes in my party van, so we planned for me to have DH's car today. We are going to run a few errands, get a gas station coke and hang at Grandma Carole's! :party:

Enjoy!:party::party::party: Have a coke for me!:D

Stopping class at 11am today to go hiking. Beautiful here, too. Has been for the last week, but I do think it's supposed to rain in a couple of days and I don't want to miss the perfect-weather-window. This season really doesn't last long enough!

We do have to return for oldest to do a practice PSAT later this afternoon. But just leftovers for dinner, so the rest of the day should be pretty care free.

I'm glad it's Friday. It's harder to justify taking off on a Monday. I miss the days of having all elementary age kids, when we could be a LOT more flexible!

Definitely take advantage of the good weather.

And, I agree. I am more able to be flexible with the twins, than with DD11, BUT, that being said, IF I crack the whip at the beginning of the week, (and I know I have ot b/c of co-op on Friday) then I am okay with relaxing at the end of the week -- of course, what they don't know is that we are doing usually double work on Monday, Tues, Wed, Thurs so it's okay for us to be at co-op on Friday.:lol: