Menu

Panicking..................

Ok, some of you probably know that I have been planning to return the curriculum I purchased. The company has been wonderful and has answered a TON of questions about how the return is processed when you don't return an item included in the discounted package. They even worked up a spreadsheet for me showing me how my credit would work out (I'm embarrassed to say I don't even understand it. Numbers aren't my strong suit):blushing:

I am keeping some of the things like Math and some of the LA because they are consumables and we would use them regardless of what curriculum we chose.

That being said, I am losing almost $300 by doing the return!:svengo: That is a HUGE chunk of money for our family and I feel horrible.:crying: I'm wondering if I should exchange the items for the next levels up and gut it out for the rest of the year. I've done a lot of reading about CM and Classical and if I incorporated that, maybe it would work better than it was.

Talk to me:confused1:

Ok, some of you probably know that I have been planning to return the curriculum I purchased. The company has been wonderful and has answered a TON of questions about how the return is processed when you don't return an item included in the discounted package. They even worked up a spreadsheet for me showing me how my credit would work out (I'm embarrassed to say I don't even understand it. Numbers aren't my strong suit):blushing:

I am keeping some of the things like Math and some of the LA because they are consumables and we would use them regardless of what curriculum we chose.

That being said, I am losing almost $300 by doing the return!:svengo: That is a HUGE chunk of money for our family and I feel horrible.:crying: I'm wondering if I should exchange the items for the next levels up and gut it out for the rest of the year. I've done a lot of reading about CM and Classical and if I incorporated that, maybe it would work better than it was.

Talk to me:confused1:

Put your program for sale on the for sale board. It has a good resale value and you won't lose as much money that way. I was in your shoes last year. I had the same program. I sold 3 of their programs here on this board and didn't lose much at all.

My advise is to forgo losing the % they will take off and how they rework it b/c you didn't return the whole discounted package. List each guide and components together on the for sale board (in one thread though). Mine sold within a week to 2 weeks and I was able to purchase new curriculum.

Put your program for sale on the for sale board. It has a good resale value and you won't lose as much money that way. I was in your shoes last year. I had the same program. I sold 3 of their programs here on this board and didn't lose much at all.

My advise is to forgo losing the % they will take off and how they rework it b/c you didn't return the whole discounted package. List each guide and components together on the for sale board (in one thread though). Mine sold within a week to 2 weeks and I was able to purchase new curriculum.

:iagree:

Math and language arts should NOT cost that much money with such young kids. I'm sure you can find something else that can work, can't you? What are you using?

Sorry, forgot to mention that I could not return the 2 TM's because I wrote in them a tiny bit. I also did the same thing in a science book and I can't return a CD because I opened it.

Thanks for your advice:)

Edited by OregonNative