Menu

Where to buy Primary Language Lessons

coffeefreak

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm a bargain shopper!:scared:

So, I'm going to convention this weekend and I want to buy PLL and ILL, but I want to buy the version Hillside sells. The one updated by Margot Davidson. Is this sold anywhere beside's the Hillside website? Is there a big difference between the original and hers?

Thanks for putting up with one last question from me :D

(OK, I lied, there will be plenty more, but maybe this will be the last one about PLL):rofl:

by posting a WTB request on the Sale/Swap board and at homeschoolclassifieds.com. I also kept an eye on the sale boards while I waited to hear from someone. It took a while, but I eventually got PLL at a great deal. ILL may be more difficult to find though since it is so new.

I actually was expecting to buy it new, I just hate to pay shipping:D Hopefully, I can find it at convention. I just thought it might be easier if I knew other companies that carried it. If not, I'll order it from Hillside this weekend :)

Anyone know of other companies that carry it?

you'd be surprised of the "used" items you can find that are in like new condition because someone bought it and never used it. This was the case with the copy I got. And, though I love it, I'll also admit that upon seeing how small it was I was glad to have paid $10ppd as opposed to what it would have cost from Hillside with shipping.

I got very excited earlier this year when I saw it listed at Amazon, but it states the item is out of stock and it has been that way for months. If you're willing to take a chance though, it is eligible for free shipping with a $25 purchase. Other than that, I really think you'll have to purchase it from Hillside or at convention. Someone else may know more, but I haven't seen it anywhere else.

I do like this version better than the original. The color pictures are a great touch and the spiral binding makes it so much easier to use. Content-wise, there is not that much difference. They just updated some things and added a few more.

Hope you find it!

Dawn

• 3 weeks later...

Are they all hardback? I have both of them and they are hardback and I bought them off of the old board about 3 years ago. They were like new and we have used them for 3 years and they still look great. This was a great find and is a great plan for my children.

Here' hoping that people sell them when they are done...

Ronda

Well I am one of those who bought them & never used them..(ok we did the first lesson) I bought them at the cirriculum fair from Rainbow resource..they were the cheapest but I also still have them if you want to e-mail me for prices..they are almost like new..they are definately a sturdy book