Menu

Back to school....

I had a WONDERFUL first week. I was beginning to wonder why and was waiting for it all to go bad, but after week 6 we are still having a GREAT time.

Dont let the posts get to you. I actually have to refrain from opening some because they scare me :) I am here to say, it can be AWESOME1 Just keep positive and relax and have fun!!

Dont let the posts get to you. I actually have to refrain from opening some because they scare me :) I am here to say, it can be AWESOME1 Just keep positive and relax and have fun!!
:iagree:

We had a fabulous first week back to school!

Second week? Not so much. But we ended today on such a high note!

As DH says, they can't all be picture-perfect homeschool days.

I try to keep that in mind when we have a bad day or two.

Also, I try hard to remember that sometimes things are just 'off.'

We had strange weather this week w/the hurricane, the windows in DS's bedroom leaked and we had to move out his toys and books to keep them dry, DS is growing like a weed and complaining of growing pains, etc. All this has a direct impact on our school days. Some days are just meant to be spent on the couch, reading a good book together.

Guest Alte Veste Academy

This was our first week and it was beyond wonderful!

Here is my helpful hint... Give them the most boring weekend of their lives starting tomorrow and they should be excited as can be for school to begin! :D

Our school year has gone very well so far.

My oldest is taking 4 classes at the cc for the first time (has only been allowed to take 2 classes/semester up until now) and loves it.

My middle dd is enjoying her courses, although we're still working on figuring out how to schedule everything nicely.

My youngest is much happier with Oak Meadow than she had been with Sonlight, so that's going well.

I'm teaching an actual class with another kid for the first time and that's going pretty well. Trying to figure out how to fit that into the schedule was another challenge.

This year looks like it's going to be wonderful.