Menu

Art Supplies

parias1126

Just got my DickBlick order for AP in the mail today! Was the best price when I did some comparison shopping last week. Of course then I ordered a whole bunch of things that I probably didn't need to get like finger paints, canvas frames (thinking ahead to Christmas presents), markers... :)

Ohh...Dick Blick by far. Not only are the prices great, the selection is huge, the shipping is fast and the customer service rocks. Fair warning though, on more than one occasion I've recieved wrong/missing items, and they've let me keep whatever was sent in error (one time it was a 72 case of Derwent pencils)and shipped the right one/replacement, no questions asked.

DickBlick!

Sometimes Michaels has had 40% off their fine art supplies, so far this summer I've seen that twice. It brings the prices almost down to DickBlick range, with the advantage that you can see them and get them home right away. You can also print off 40% off coupons to get one expensive thing at a time if they don't have an overal 40% off sale.

has a huge art supply catalog that seems pretty reasonable, and they also have a bunch of other catalogs as well -for example science supplies. We have a family that puts on a huge art day for our homeschool group-think 50 kids and lots of different art projects and this is where she orders from.

I ordered about 6 of their print catalogs-Have dial-up and online catalogs are torture. i hope to get them soon...