Menu

Teach with Movies

I am posting to bump this, as, I, too, would like to know if anyone liked this site, and had used it.

I have purchased two Walch books: American History on the Screen and World History on the Screen. I really like them, starting US History this year.

LBS

• 1 year later...
Guest teacherslife71

I just signed up with TeachWithMovies.com yesterday, as I too was searching the web looking for some information or experiences of others. After seeing a few good reviews, I decided to bite the bullet and join.

Must say, I am pleased so far. Lots of content here. I should have no trouble building lesson plans around some of these guides. I'll have to dig deeper to see what other films are here, but the guides for the few I've seen have been very well-structured and detailed.

I'd give it a thumbs up so far!

Hope this helps, and best of luck to you!

Rich

:)

I've used this site a few times, although not at the high school level. I found the teaching guides to be very helpful in discussing movies w/ my kids, tying themes/topics into something we're studying, etc. At $1/mo., I think it's a very affordable resource to have on hand, especially if you frequently use movies as a supplement to teaching history & literature.