Menu

La Clase Divertida

Mom0012

I bought a used version of this from someone on Vegsource. I thought everything that was supposed to be included was present until my daughter and I went to listen to the audio cd for the first time today. It sounds like we need some worksheets to look at while listening to the audio cd. Can someone confirm that this is the case?

Also, if anyone has these worksheets and is interested in selling them to me, please PM me.

Thanks!

Lisa

The version I have is several years old, so I'm not sure if it's the same or not. Ours came with DVDs to watch, an audio CD to listen to for practice, a teacher's manual, a student workbook and craft supplies. I'm pretty sure you can order the student workbook and craft supplies separately from the vendor.

Yvette -

I have the workbook, but the audio cd keeps referring to lists (colors, days of the week) that we should look at that I can't find. This is for lesson 1. When I looked on La Clase Divertida's website, it seems that there should also be some loose worksheets or handouts in addition to the workbook. I'm wondering if this is what I need for the cd? I will buy the extra student kit if I need to, but I'm just unsure about what exactly I'm missing.

Thanks!

Lisa

Edited by LisaTheresa

We have just completed lesson 1 so I'm not sure if my thoughts are accurate or not. :) But, from what I can tell, the audio is VERY old and the versions of the workbook *might* be a bit newer??

I noticed he mentioned the colors on the audio too, I thought he might have just been talking about the song --

A, a, AMARILLO

E, e, VERDE

(the colors in the song??)

Not sure...but I have the whole kit (bought brand new) and there are no separate worksheets or anything, just the workbook.

We have just completed lesson 1 so I'm not sure if my thoughts are accurate or not. :) But, from what I can tell, the audio is VERY old and the versions of the workbook *might* be a bit newer??

I noticed he mentioned the colors on the audio too, I thought he might have just been talking about the song --

A, a, AMARILLO

E, e, VERDE

(the colors in the song??)

Not sure...but I have the whole kit (bought brand new) and there are no separate worksheets or anything, just the workbook.

Candace -

I noticed that some of the colors were listed in the workbooks, but brown, black, white, and I think pink were not listed, but were talked about on the audio. Also, he started going over the days of the week on the audio and I didn't see that anywhere and had no idea what Spanish word went with what day because I didn't know what day he was starting with. But, maybe it's just me. I found the audio extremely confusing and frustrating to follow and so did my daughter.

Lisa

Update -- I spent some time listening to the cd and watching the first and then the second dvd lesson and I realized that my problem was we were listening to too much of the audio cd. There is nothing to indicate you are moving into the next lesson's material on the audio cd, so I thought we were still listening to what was supposed to be the lesson 1 audio and we had actually also listened to the lesson 2 and 3 material as well.

Anyway, that is what was causing the confusion for me. I'm so glad I figured this out because it just made no sense to me at all.

Thanks to those who tried to help.

Lisa