Menu

Streaming Church Choir/Chant Music Online?

Have you checked out the iTunes radio library? I've found LOTS of great stuff on there. I haven't found one station dedicated to that type of music, but there are quite a few that do play a wide variety...

I can't figure iTunes out! UGH! I'll have to wait til the hubs gets home. He knows. Thanks for the suggestion.

Ancient Faith Radio has chanting.

Thanks! I've been listening to it for the past 10 minutes. I really like it! :001_smile:

I think Pandora.com has gregorian chant music

I'm afraid to use pandora. :001_unsure: Right after I used it on my old computer, something started going really bad with it. It may not have had anything to do with Pandora, but now I am paranoid. Thanks for the suggestion, though!

Has anyone else had problems with their computers after using pandora?

I have Pandora on my laptop and iPhone and have had no issues with anything going wrong.

As for iTunes: Open up iTUnes and be sure you're at the iTunes Store. Across the top of the page is a black bar. Click iTunes U. Then, on the right, click Power Search. Then, in the appropriate field, enter "chants" and you'll get a page of chants to choose from.

post-397-13535083822038_thumb.jpg

post-397-13535083822113_thumb.png

post-397-13535083822266_thumb.jpg

post-397-13535083822038_thumb.jpg

post-397-13535083822113_thumb.png

post-397-13535083822266_thumb.jpg

I have Pandora on my laptop and iPhone and have had no issues with anything going wrong.

As for iTunes: Open up iTUnes and be sure you're at the iTunes Store. Across the top of the page is a black bar. Click iTunes U. Then, on the right, click Power Search. Then, in the appropriate field, enter "chants" and you'll get a page of chants to choose from.

Thank you! I'll give it a shot! I am really loving the Ancient Radio you suggested. I like the scripture peppered through out the music. :001_smile: