Menu

Paperback Swap is going to bust me

I had no idea that the books I listed were nearly all wish-listed. I just spent $60 in postage mailing all those books. I hate not responding or saying I can't send something. DH thinks I'm absolutely nuts. And for once in my life, I have no list of books I want! The few I thought about are only wish-listed and I would be in the hundreds. :001_huh: Egads!

At least I know how to check for them before I list them. The credits I have right now should last me quite a while.

I had no idea that the books I listed were nearly all wish-listed. I just spent $60 in postage mailing all those books. I hate not responding or saying I can't send something. DH thinks I'm absolutely nuts. And for once in my life, I have no list of books I want! The few I thought about are only wish-listed and I would be in the hundreds. :001_huh: Egads!

At least I know how to check for them before I list them. The credits I have right now should last me quite a while.

I know what you mean. I just mailed 12 packages out yesterday and have several more to mail out. But it is enticing me to really do a hard scrub of our bookshelves before we move.

I don't want to be over our weight allowance. I've mailed boxes of books in the past to our new duty station just to get weight down. Much better to send them out and get credits for them that we can use once we are settled again.