Menu

RE: Good Bible curricula/devotion for upper elementary

kareng

Does anyone have some suggestions for good Bible curricula/devotion for upper elementary? I'm looking for something that can get my dd excited about reading the Bible and studying it. Since reading has been an issue for her, I'd prefer something that we could do together either she and me or as a family.

We are going to be doing Who Is God? by Apologia at night as a family. There will be 4 books in the series and two have been released so far.

I was going to suggest this also. It's on my shelf, but I decided that ds will get much more out of it if we wait until he's older. I really think our whole family will get a lot out of it, and I can't wait until we can start it!

We are going to be doing Who Is God? by Apologia at night as a family. There will be 4 books in the series and two have been released so far.

CBD has it on sale right now.

http://www.christianbook.com/really-know-him-biblical-worldview-truth/john-hay/9781935495079/pd/437017?item_code=WW&netp_id=614213&event=ESRCN&view=details

I will third this suggestion! We have this and I am excited to start it! Also, have youh heard of Proverbs People ?

CBD has it on sale right now.

http://www.christianbook.com/really-know-him-biblical-worldview-truth/john-hay/9781935495079/pd/437017?item_code=WW&netp_id=614213&event=ESRCN&view=details

Karen, I saw the Who is God? book. What is the other one that has also been released? This looks really good.

Karen, I saw the Who is God? book. What is the other one that has also been released? This looks really good.

The second book in the series is Who Am I? It is due out this year, but as of yet is not quite out (I am very excitedly awaiting it!!)

ETA: Christian Book has its estimated shipping date as 8-25-10 so it should be out this month!!!! Who Am I? And What Am I Doing Here?

Edited by wy_kid_wrangler04