Menu

Hello, again, and thanks. :)

Well, I used to spend a lot of time on the old WTM site when our homeschooling adventure was first starting and it was such a source of support! Then we got busy...got pregnant...moved from Hawaii to Virginia. After we had the baby, things started to settle down and I got to spend time with the new, impoved hive. Again, so much good advice and such a willingness to help from all those who answered my questions and commented on my concerns. Then we decided to move to Oregon. Things got really busy, again. But now, finally (hopefully!) things are starting to settle down once more, and I have more time to spend here.

What I am trying to say is that, no matter the stops and starts, the long dry spells and such, each time I log on, I feel like I have found an old friend. The familiar, supportive community is wonderful. Thanks, everyone. :)

I remember your name from the old board. Did you used to live in Kailua-Kona? My Mom lived there for a few years, on Kuakini Highway. I visited her once for a couple of weeks.

We lived in Kailua, on the windward side of Oahu. Three of the kids were born in Hawaii and it is where I met my husband (18 years married tomorrow!!). We miss it. Luckily, my parents still live there, so we always have a place to visit. :)