Menu

Magnetic whiteboard for AAS

Xuzi

Earlier today, I saw a 24x36" at Costco for $25. Very good deal, but I don't know that I want one quite that big. I was looking for AAS too. Costco is the first place I have looked, so I will be interested to see the other responses.

I bought mine at Wal-Mart (in the store, not online) last week for $19.95. It's 24X36 and magnetic. Now, if I could just get it up on the wall......;)

We got ours from Walmart on the weekend and hubby just put it up yesterday ;). Here in Canada we bought it for $29.95 even though the CAD is almost at par with the USD :( but oh well it was cheaper than anywhere else here.

To the OP, we are not using ours for AAS but I do believe you need it to be magnetic right? You might want to ensure that the cheaper ones you find are actually magnetic. Just a suggestion, before you commit, go and check out what is available ;). There are many different qualities. It might be best to shop around for what will best suit your needs :).

I have been trying to make do with what we had on hand, which was an old whiteboard and then a separate magnetic board. Using both has been quite annoying. I am thinking we will end up getting a magnetic whiteboard, if I can ever find some of these great deals y'all are talking about! :)

But here's the next question: if you have a magnetic whiteboard for use with AAS, do you mount it to the wall? Does your child do their word-building and everything standing in front of it? Or do you take it down to work with?

I just picked one up at Target today. It was $16.99 and measures 22"x35" and it has a nice black frame. I wish I had somewhere to mount it on the wall but we use our dining room table for school. I think I'm going to keep it in the closet and pull it out and prop it up when it's time to use it.