Menu

Greatest finds at Rainbow Resource

parias1126

I'm getting ready to place an order and just wondering what your greatest find at RR have been! Whether it be fun games, unit studies, maps, etc. I saw a post with a link earlier for a pocket calendar that looks fantastic! Thank you whomever posted the link.

I also love their writing tablets...super cheap and they go by grade! I usually pick up their library pockets (for lapbooks) and pre-drilled index cards with rings. This year we got a few of the Primary dry erase boards (and markers and eraser) and they've been a hit with the kids. We mainly use them for math, English, and spelling. My 3yo uses hers whenever I'm working with the older two.

I like the cooperative board games (we have Harvest Time). For books, we like the If You Lived... series and the One Small Square books. I usually check out the math manipulative section too (we have more than I could list). :lol:

Check their clearance section, too-I just found a bunch of other colors of base 10 blocks to add to my set and a positive/negative number train, which my DD has LOVED-DH is a computer software engineer with a graduate degree in math, and of course, he introduced the kid to negative numbers pretty much as soon as she learned to count-so she LOVES being able to see what happens when you add/subtract them. Not exactly a major need for a 1st grader, but oh, well!

:D

This thread is useless without links! LOL

Seriosuly, send us links too! My internet connection is wimpy, it's hard to surf sometimes. :D

:lol:

That is really what I was looking for. Need some links please! I think this thread will be beneficial to everyone here who is getting ready to put their orders in for the Fall and is a slacker like me waiting til the end of July! :lol: