Menu

If you don't mind could you please

watch my ds8's movie? (It's only 3 minutes) The Apple Store is having a children's iMovie camp this week and next week for ages 8-12. Camp lasts for 2 days, with a premiere on Saturday. Camp was a lot of fun, free, and along with learning the basics of iMovie, students get a free t-shirt, pins, lanyard, and a dvd of their finished product. He's so excited about this movie, actually it's a trailer to a movie, but everyone is away this week so he's only gotten mommy feedback which for some reason isn't very satisfying to him. :001_rolleyes:

Thanks. :001_smile:

awww. i think he did a great job. the music was perfect, the story developed with good timing, and the camera wasn't wobbly like it is in all my home movies. it makes me want to send my kids to an apple store camp.

Thanks Rose. The music (The White Tree from RotK) worked out the way it is in the finished product on it's own, it's funny how it gets ominous at the right moments.

watch my ds8's movie? (It's only 3 minutes) The Apple Store is having a children's iMovie camp this week and next week for ages 8-12. Camp lasts for 2 days, with a premiere on Saturday. Camp was a lot of fun, free, and along with learning the basics of iMovie, students get a free t-shirt, pins, lanyard, and a dvd of their finished product. He's so excited about this movie, actually it's a trailer to a movie, but everyone is away this week so he's only gotten mommy feedback which for some reason isn't very satisfying to him. :001_rolleyes:

Thanks. :001_smile:

Go Fudge!!! (However, I have to say I love the Evil Villain Scale!!!) Great movie. Big applause around here for your son.

Thanks for the fun movie and the great suggestion about camp. Just signed my boys up.