Menu

Has anyone emailed McRuffy?

Just Robyn

I have emailed them twice now. I emailed them first quite awhile ago asking how long their Kindergarten workbooks would be on sale. When I received no response I figured the books would be on "sale" indefinitely and they didn't know how to word that so I just blew it off.

Well, I emailed them again about 2 weeks ago asking if they had any plans for 4th grade Color Math, any plans for 5th grade anything, and if they had any estimate as to when these would be available, and they haven't responded.

Has anyone been able to get a response from them about anything?

Does anyone HERE know if they have plans for Color Math grade 4 and up?

Just wanted to add that I have ordered products from them and received those quickly.

Edited by crstarlette
Edited to clarify final statement.

Hmmmm....this is very unlike Brian. I've had nothing but very quick response and help from him in the recent past. He's always quickly answered all my questions, he priced matched items that Rainbow Resource had slightly cheaper, he mailed out a missing reader the very day I told him about, he threw in the colored cubes at no cost (since I had all the other manipulatives already). Just last week I requested a catalog (couldn't find where I put mine) and I got it like in 2 days. I've always had the best customer service from McRuffy. I'm not sure what's going on...I hope there's a good explanation for this (like maybe he's on vacation or something).

Edited by ~AprilMay~

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble getting a hold of Brian. He's normally very prompt in replying to emails.

This did happen once about 2 months ago where it took him a few days and that was because this is a very busy time for them, and they aren't a large company. This is their "rush" time for lots of orders and conventions etc. My recent order was shipped promptly like usual but I never received an email shipping notice, so I'm wondering if they are having email/technical difficulties.

Last I heard from Brian he was hoping to have Math 4 done in Aug, I'm not sure if that's changed at all.

As for the sale prices. I've used McRuffy for a year now and the sale prices have pretty much always been there.

Hmmmm....this is very unlike Brian. I've had nothing but very quick response and help from him in the recent past. He's always quickly answered all my questions, he priced matched items that Rainbow Resource had slightly cheaper, he mailed out a missing reader the very day I told him about, he threw in the colored cubes at no cost (since I had all the other manipulatives already). Just last week I requested a catalog (couldn't find where I put mine) and I got it like in 2 days. I've always had the best customer service from McRuffy. I'm not sure what's going on...I hope there's a good explanation for this (like maybe he's on vacation or something).

I heard really good things about Brian also, and the first few times I emailed him detailed questions about which grade to place my dc in, he got back to me immediately. I was so impressed.